You are invited:
Be part of the gallery as your student serves as a member of the Michigan House of Representatives.
SSI has developed programs for high school students to experience real-world leadership simulation training in law, public policy, legislative affairs, business and journalism grounded in Biblically based, traditional values.
The SSI program is a dynamic, hands-on learning experience for teens, placing them in the middle of the action as they play the role of State Representatives debating and voting on real-world bills in authentic leadership simulations. This citizenship-oriented leadership program for high school students is designed to be rigorous, relevant, and fun at the same time. We seek to transform the minds of teens and encourage them to think about themselves, their future, and their world in the light of God’s purpose and plan for their lives. Please join us for the final session to see the fruit of our students’ work!
“We were impressed. It was good for them to see how both sides of an issue could be argued and the importance of standing firm on Biblical standards.” – SSI Parent
- Open to all students going into grades 9-12 in Fall, 2022!
- Cost is $68 per student (includes meals).
- Deadline to register is May 2 at 5:00 pm.
- Location: Rochester First Church of the Nazarene, 1799 Walton Blvd., Rochester Hills, MI 48309.
- 8:10 am – 3:00 pm on Thursday, May 19
- 8:10 am – 8:30 pm on Friday, May 20
- Friday night (6:00 pm) will include a presentation with parents.
- Download this form to register. Email this completed form to Shelly@mihomeschool.com